In this page you can find all the public deliverables of our project | via CORDIS.
Documents, reports (13)
- Practise abstract RP1
- Environmental and social potential impact report and risk framing scenarios
- Identification of indicator plants and their use for monitoring purposes
- Maps of potential distribution and climate suitability for Xf in the EU territory at regional scale
- Report on Safety and Security
- Practise abstract RP2
- Improved biogeochemical model, driven by environmental data, and parameterized to predict ecophysiological responses in olive trees under abiotic and biotic stresses, through time
- Population structure of Xf in the epidemic areas of interest and its evolution
- Identification of endosymbionts for the biological control of P. spumarius
- Processing chain required for the acquisition and calibration of high resolution hyperspectral aerial images to enable quantification of stress-related vegetation indices.
- Characterization of the determinants of host specificity and metabolic constraints
- Description of remote sensing based metrics suitable for mapping Xf damage. data sets and metrics that can be used for operational Xf damage mapping, rather than early detection
- Estimates of potential Xf spread in different case study regions