Evaluation of molecular methods for the detection of Xylella fastidiosa.
Results of the interlaboratory evaluation of molecular methods for the detection of Xylella fastidiosa. More than 20 Expert Laboratories particpated to this interlaboratory study, which included a Test Performance Study and a Proficiency Test. The results allowed to extend the panel of diagnostic procedures currently used for the identification of X. fastidiosa in host plants and insect vectors, as well as to provide evidence of the competence and proficiency of the EU and non-EU laboratories performing diagnostic tests for this priority pathogen.
Read download the results obtained by the laboratories participating to the Proficiency Test:
- Final Report [.pdf | 2,9 MB]
- PT plant qPCR [.xlsx | 38 KB]
- TPS_CTAB insect qPCR [.xlsx | 36 KB]
- TPS_CTAB plant qPCR [xlsx | 36 KB]
- TPS_Mericon plant qPCR [xlsx | 38 KB]
- TPS_PROMEGA insect qPCR [xlsx | 38 KB]
- TPS_Promega plant qPCR [xlsx | 38 KB]