As an output of the EuroXanth COST Action, the four Working Group Leaders Joana Josta, Joël F. Pothier, Jens Boch and Emilio Stefani, together with the Chair Ralf Koebnik, will edit a Special Issue “Integrating Science on Xanthomonas and Xylella for Integrated Plant Disease Management”. This publication will appear in the MDPI journal Microorganisms (IF 4.2 in 2018).
We encourage researchers to submit their research papers, commentaries or reviews addressing various aspects of the investigation on Xylella fastidiosa. Some of the potential topics include:
- Taxonomy, diagnostics, and diversity;
- Epidemiology, ecology, evolution;
- Pathogen biology (incl. pathogenicity factors, host range, tissue specificity);
- Host defense, genetic resistance, molecular breeding, genome editing;
- Disease management and vector control (incl. remote sensing, biocontrol, antagonists, phage therapy, nanotechnology).
Please consider this Special Issue for your next paper on Xylella!
Click here for further information.